Take an unforgettable journey and discover Russia’s treasures on one of the four best ships sailing there: Viking Helgi, Viking Truvor, or Viking Ingvar (all newly refurbished and cruising in 2013); or Viking Akun, (fully refurbished and joining in 2014). Each ship carries 204 guests in 102 spacious staterooms, with upper and middle deck staterooms boasting private verandas. All accommodations meet the latest European standards of comfort and elegance, complete with hotel-style beds* and amenities like 26-inch flat-panel TVs and in-room refrigerators. Expanded restaurant facilities and beautiful public areas help make Viking Helgi, Viking Truvor, Viking Ingvar and Viking Akun the finest available river cruise ships in Russia.
Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll Top River Cruise Ship
*Some staterooms do not have hotel style beds.
- 102 comfortable outside staterooms (2 Suites, 2 Jr. Suites, 67 Veranda, 31 Deluxe)
- Sun deck with 360-degree views and shaded sitting area
- Staterooms on the upper and middle decks all feature full-sized, outdoor verandas
- Walk-around, open air promenade on the main deck
- Observation lounge and two bars with panoramic windows
- Restaurant with panoramic views
- Library and onboard boutique
- Free internet service in stateroom
- In-room refrigerator
- Laundry service
- Doctor on board