|CLOSE MORE INFO|
||CLOSE MORE INFO|
All This Is Included
- 7 nights with river-view stateroom
- 3 hotel nights in Bangkok, 2 hotel nights at Inle Lake and 2 hotel nights in Yangon
- 12 guided tours with audio headset
- Most meals: : 14 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 12 dinners, featuring regional specialties and including Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with onboard dinner and lunch
- Culture Curriculum: Lectures on Burmese colonial history, Myanmar today, stupas and temples; folkloric performances and markets visits
- Intra-itinerary flights
- Free internet service, connection speed may vary
- All port charges
2016 EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT: Discount is per stateroom, per person, based on double occupancy. Single supplement savings are off applicable rates. Offer expires 31 December 2016.
All prices shown above are per person based on double occupancy.
C – A: 100%.
Business class upgrades from £2500 per person (subject to availability).
GENERAL RESTRICTIONS: Cruise fares listed are cruise only in GBP, per person, based on double occupancy. Cruise fares listed are valid for UK residents only. Cruise ship fuel surcharge may apply. All fares and offers are for new bookings only as of 01 October 2016 and are subject to availability. Discounts are based upon published full brochure fares; cruise fares do not include pre-paid charges, optional facilities and service fees, and personal charges, as defined in the terms and conditions and booking conditions which may be viewed elsewhere on this website. Promotional fares may remain in effect after the expiration date. Viking reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees and surcharges at any time. For up-to-date prices, please call Viking or your Travel Agent. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Complete terms and conditions may be found in the booking conditions.