Check for Changes to Your Itinerary
Stay up-to-date with the latest information about necessary itinerary alterations.
If you have any questions or need further information contact Customer Relations at 0800 319 66 60, Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, and Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Viking normally enjoys prime docking locations in all the ports we visit, but due to limited availability of docking spots in central Amsterdam, the port authority has reassigned several Viking ships to alternate arrangements.
The following departures are affected:
- October 2nd Rhine Getaway aboard Viking Hlin
- October 2nd Voyage to Switzerland aboard Viking Hlin
- October 2nd Grand European Tour aboard Viking Magni
VIKING FREYAViking Freya has been taken out of service for the remainder of 2016. Guests currently booked on Viking Freya sailings will now sail on Viking Bestla, a sister ship that is virtually identical. Guests on these sailings have been contacted directly by a Viking Customer Relations representative or their travel agent.
The Elbe River is currently experiencing low water levels due to limited rain fall. As a consequence, itineraries are currently modified.
As conditions may change on short notice, full effect on future cruises cannot be determined until closer to departure. We currently anticipate the following cruises may be affected – guests have been contacted individually:
- October 1st Elegant Elbe aboard Viking Astrild
- October 1st Elegant Elbe aboard Viking Beyla
- October 1st Poland, Prague & the Elegant Elbe aboard Viking Beyla
- October 6th Elegant Elbe aboard the Viking Fontane – This cruise has been cancelled
- October 6th Elegant Elbe aboard the Viking Schumann – This cruise has been cancelled
Due to the construction work on the Amsterdam-Rhine Canal, the following itineraries will be slightly modified to avoid river closures:
- October 1st Rhine Getaway Tour aboard Viking Alruna
- October 1st Grand European Tour aboard Viking Bragi
- October 2nd Rhine Getaway aboard Viking Kara
- October 2nd Voyage to Switzerland aboard Viking Kara
- October 8th Grand European Tour aboard Viking Alsvin
- October 8th Rhine Getaway aboard Viking Tialfi
KEMBS LOCK MAINTENANCE
Due to the scheduled repair work on the lock at Kembs on the Rhine, we anticipate that there may be some delays in sailing between Strasbourg, France, and Basel, Switzerland. Please be advised that prolonged delays may result in slight changes in your itinerary. This situation affects all 2016 sailings on the following itineraries:
- Rhine Getaway
- Rhineland Discovery
- Rhine Rhapsody
Guests on affected departures have been contacted individually.
Contact Viking Cruises
To contact Customer Relations during your trip or after you return home, please call 0800 319 66 60, Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, and Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.